As I focus more on my novel writing this week my posts, if any, will be short. However, I didn’t want to let today pass without sharing an exciting new find on the Internet–YogaGlo.
If you like yoga, or if you ever thought you’d like to learn yoga, but can’t find either the time or a class in your area, the internet has the perfect solution for you: YogaGlo.
YogaGlo.com offers beginner classes, all the way up to level 3 classes and has the following types of yoga practices:
- Anusara: “a powerful method of hatha yoga which integrates biomechanical principles of alignment with the celebration of the heart and spirit.”
- Basics: “A strong emphasis on foundation integrated with demonstration of form and alignment…”
- Hatha: “…slower moving than a Power Yoga practice…”
- Kundalini: “…utilizes movement, sound, breath and meditation to relax and restore your mind and body
while improving strength, flexibility and endurance.”
- Mediation: “…merge the mind, body, and senses through yoga practice”
- Restorative: “…is beneficial to balance a more active practice or decompress after a stressful day.”
- Vinyasa Flow: “It symbolizes a flowing, dynamic form of yoga, where postures are linked together using breath.”
- Yin: “To balance the heat-building, blood-pumping, strengthening “yang” side of a Vinyasa Flow or Ashtanga practice…”
YogaGlo offers an 18-day free trial period.
Check it out and… Enjoy!